5/10/17

White rose wet in the rain




It's raining this morning after along time.
It's warm rain.

The climing rosea that started to bloom also get wet in the rain and look beautiful moist.
This vanilla colored rose which is blooming in the garden near my house is probably "Ice-berg".
The name "berg" is German "berg" is mountain.

It has just started to bloom.
A white rose that the outer petals turn white and change into a soft cream color on the inside.
Unlike the four seasons roses, the climing-rosea is only blooming in the present time of spring.
The Language of White Rose is "I am worthy of you."

But, is it just me or the climing-roses that are gorgeous all at once are similar to Japanese cherry blossoms?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambler-Rose "Albéric Barbier"

Recently, l only talked about of the rose topics, but I writing a story of roses today too. The rose I will present today is "Albér...